The Oheneba International Youth Center will organize yearly youth camps modeled after traditional Scouts Camps. The camp would run for duration of 6 weeks and would be available to youth all around the country and internationally. The camp is designed to be fun, educating and inspiring to its participants.
Activities during the camping period include
- Outdoor Recreational and sporting activities for health and wellness e.g hiking, kayaking, water sports.
- Team building activities. Traditional schools train the students to compete against each other; each wanting to score a higher grade. In contrast to this, the team building activities are designed to teach the youth the importance and effectiveness of collaboration. Participants will be tasked to work together in teams to solve a problem.
- Skill Acquisition. Campers will have the opportunity to acquire a variety of new skills that could create opportunities for them.
- Leadership and entrepreneurial development activities.
- Merit Badges. Leaders who fulfill several requirements and participants who perform exceptionally in certain activities would be recognized with merit badges.